In direct response to customer feedback, the Society has launched a new Short Term Self Build Product with a minimum term of 12 months and maximum term of 5 years, with no ERCs (early repayment charges). This product will be particularly beneficial to customers who may also own a residential property that they wish to sell on completion of the build.
This innovative new product means the Melton now has five products in its self build range making self build, conversion and renovation accessible to a diverse range of customers, including first time buyers:
- Short Term Self Build – no ERCs
- Family Assist Self Build Mortgage – parents can provide deposit and have it returned on completion, stage payments in arrears
- Self Build Advance – provides stage payments in advance
- Self Build Standard – provides stage payments in arrears
- Eco – discounted rate for eco friendly features.
“We don’t just listen to customer feedback, we take action,” says Nicola Alvarez, Director of Sales and Marketing at the Melton. “As a small mutual we have the expertise and flexibility to do things differently by breaking down potential barriers to home ownership and making the self build dream a viable choice for a wide range of customers.”
Full details of products can be found on the Melton’s website www.themeltonbrokers.co.uk or by calling Broker Support on 01664 414144.